Equation Technologies is a value-added reseller of integrated business management solutions for mid-sized companies. We make carefully crafted recommendations from among the industry's best-performing management software. We help you reduce the risk in choosing and implementing solutions
- Listening closely to your challenges and exactly how your business works
- Developing processes that match your business-not requiring you to conform to a software system
- Mapping out efficiencies using technology to improve operations without adding staff
Equation Technologies was selected as by Accounting Technology as the Top VAR from 2004 through 2010. Also, in 2005 Equation won the Pacesetters Award. Additionally, we are members of the Sage Leadership Academy and recipients of the Sage President's Circle Award. To best understand our commitment and approach to your success, see what our clients say about us and our services.
In 2001 Erica Burles and Darby Schafer launched the California headquarters. We serve over 200 customers with a team of accomplished business and software professionals. Equation Technologies has always provided solution recommendations that are in the best interest of our clients.
Our consultants treat each client's project as though it were their own business. Our commitment to technology as a business tool and to continuous improvement is demonstrated by a list of our team's ongoing Professional and Technical Certifications.
Clients tell us that we've helped them to:
- Eliminate manual tasks and reduce duplication
- Improve customer interactions
- Offer more services without adding employees
- Instantly access up-to-date data
- Make better, more timely business decisions
- Reduce time to complete payroll, among other processes, by up to 75%
We follow a unique consulting discipline that is based on our proven track record of successful accounting-based system implementations. The hallmarks of our methods include:
- The utmost in honesty about what will and will not work for your business
- Scrupulously documented implementation & configuration plans
- Frequent and open communication and collaboration during selection & implementation
- Clearly written, detailed procedures for use before, during, and after implementation