Entry-level Jr. Application Consultant
We are seeking a full-time position for an Entry-level Jr. Application Consultant. This position will be offering report writing, training and consulting services to clients. Successful candidates will be shadowing Sr. Consultants with implementation projects. Some light traveling may be required, primarily within the Southern California area.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Training clients (remote or on-site).
- Identify and resolve various Network and Database issues.
- Reporting writing including financial statement design and 3rd party products.
- Respond to general questions and inquiries for Sage Accpac ERP.
- Troubleshooting application errors with clients.
- System design and optimization of processes.
- Project Management.
- 1+ years of experience with Sage Accpac ERP (A Plus!)
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of Windows Server and workstation operating systems
- Experience with configuration and support of Microsoft SQL Server and Pervasive.SQL databases
- Experience in software support and working with customers
- Experience with .NET and Visual Basic - supporting custom macros within Sage Accpac ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Accounting, CPA
- Experience in industry as Accountant, Controller, Finance or Operations
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Entry-level Jr. Application Consultant". We would like to hear about your career plans and know why you would excel in this position.