Sage North America announced at the Sage Summit 2012 opening day for Partners that Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) 2012 is on target to be released in September 2012! The main delivery method will be via electronic download, with an option to order physical DVD media for an additional fee. Customers that are currently active on the Sage Business Care Plan subscription is expected to receive the new version release license keys in the early September timeframe. By mid to late September 2012, orders for physical media may be placed for an additional fee plus any applicable shipping and tax charges.
Sage 300 ERP 2012 Release Highlights:
- Reduce time navigating through your system by customizing business processes to specific user roles with Sage Visual Process Flows.
- Improve productivity with enhancements throughout the system inspired by customer requests, such as: Entered By, On Hold Reason, and Requested By fields in Order Entry; copy order and create PO directly from order entry; and reverse GL batches.
- Enhance usability with easier to read tables, an improved Finder, and improved end-user documentation.
- Get the information you need, faster! New Inquiries for operations modules facilitate quick access to customized lists, which provide the answers you need and lower custom reporting costs.
- Save time when processing payments ̶ capture pre-authorized payments during shipment entry or invoice entry, and invoice multiple pre-authorized payments in a single batch.
- Make informed decisions with comprehensive reporting utilizing the new Sage Intelligence Reporting financial report designer and reporting tree capabilities.
- Expand customized reporting capabilities with the updated SAP Crystal Reports® runtime engine for .NET Framework 4, and new options in several standard reports.
- Accelerate growth and stay connected with Sage CRM enhancements that improve information flow between the front and back offices.
- Efficiently and cost effectively manage the shipping process and rate shop with an optional service that streamlines shipping and reduces costs.
Contact us to find out if you are currently active on your Sage Business Care Plan to receive the new version release license keys.