The first product update for Sage 300 ERP 2012 (formerly "Sage ERP Accpac") is now available. It includes enhancements in Sage 300 ERP, Intelligence Reporting, CRM and Payroll. Numerous Payroll enhancements provide payroll history to employees, easier deduction calculations, streamlined U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, and more.
Sage 300 ERP 2012 (Accpac) PU1 highlights:
- Efficiently manage different companies using color coding for data entry screens (image below).
- Access specific inventory information directly from within Sage CRM.
- Easily drag and drop pieces of a financial report into Excel using enhanced Intelligence Reporting.
- Find important help information and instructions faster, use new Guides, and access additional French- and Chinese-language content.
- Ensure the serial numbers you assign in Inventory Control are unique.
- Publish payroll history that employees can access online anytime.
- Streamline your U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Numerous Payroll enhancements help you stay in compliance, make easier deduction calculations, international EFT, identify employee location, and more.
March 19, 2013
10:00AM - 11:00AM Pacific Time (US & Canada)