Sage 300 ERP Webcast:
What's new in Sage 300 ERP 2014?
What’s New in Sage 300 ERP 2014 and Product Update 1 – Being Connected Makes All the Difference
|Recording date:||Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:46 am|
|Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)|
Sage iSage is pleased to announce the release of Sage 300 ERP 2014 and Product Update 1. With the latest release, Sage continues to deliver value with a variety of system enhancements, connected services, and analytics capabilities. Attend this webcast to learn how the latest release provides the foundation for connecting your business to:
• Provide a better customer experience.
• Increase revenue.
• Provide you the information you need to make faster, more informed business decisions.
Product Update 1 highlights include:
• Import and export with confidence using the additional option of the Microsoft Excel xlsx format.
• Get visibility into and track who entered transactions in Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP).
AR—Adjustment Entry, Invoice Entry, Receipt Entry, and Refund Entry
AP—Adjustment Entry, Invoice Entry, and Payment Entry
• Create invoices and credit notes for zero dollar amounts in the Purchase Order module.
Specifically we’ll show you how Sage 300 ERP 2014 helps:
• Improve the user experience by enhancing the ability to easily::
Find customers, vendors, and items faster with new search capabilities
Make custom reports
Find invoices with an invoice list button
• Get paid faster and empower customers to access, pay, and view invoices online
• Increase revenue and impress customers Empower your field technicians to deliver great customer service
• Reduce stock outs and excess inventory, and increase profitability
• Quickly see the profitability of customers, products and salespeople
Make Quick Work of Record Keeping
Sage HRMS puts all of your employee information right at your fingertips, allowing you to respond immediately to management, employee and government requests. You will save hours of time and effort with Sage HRMS as it simplifies and speeds tracking for:
Employee personal information
Current job and pay information
Emergency contact information
Unlimited job and pay history
Employee education, training, and certifications
Salary and performance reviews
OSHA and OHS information, and workers compensation claims
Leaves of Absense, including FMLA tracking and reports