We have all experienced trouble with browsers, and one that can be particularly fussy is Internet Explorer. Today we are going to discuss how to make Sage CRM compatible with IE
This issue is: If you are running Sage CRM
7.2 on Internet Explorer 11, you probably have run into various connectivity and display issues.
- Navigate to Sage CRM logon page,
- Click on the Compatibility View icon on the address bar,
- Enable Compatibility View mode for Sage CRM website,
- Click on Tools and Internet options.
- Select Security tab and click on Trusted Sites,
- Click on Sites button and add Sage CRM webpage to Trusted Sites list,
- Click on Close and restart Internet Explorer browser.
For help with any other issues you are facing with your CRM, or more information on this resolution please contact Equation Technologies today. We would be more than happy to help you with your Sage CRM or Sage 300 ERP