The January 2014 Payroll Tax Update (PUP) is available and can be downloaded from the Sage Customer Portal. Sage will update the download with any late-breaking legislative changes, as necessary, throughout January 2014.
Note: You must have a user name and password along with a current Sage Business Care plan to access and download the update. If your plan has expired, please contact us to discuss support options. If you do not have a current logon, click the “Sign Up for a Portal Account” link and provide your Sage customer account number.
How to Install and Activate Tax Updates
To download the appropriate tax update:
- Login to the Sage Customer Portal and visit Sage 300 Downloads to access the latest updates.
- Choose Get the Update on the appropriate link.
- Click Download in the upper right of the page, then click Run to start the process.
To Install the Tax Update:
- Run the executable file that you just downloaded.
- Confirm or change the location that the files will be saved to (default is c:\AI_Temp), click Next, and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Select or change the location where the files will be set up, select the features you wish to install, select or enter a new program folder, and click Next.
- Verify components to be installed and file locations. If you need to make changes, click Back. If details are correct, click Next.
- Click Finish to complete installation.
Watch How to Download and Install Tax Updates on YouTube to review the process step-by-step:
Note: This applies to both U.S. and Canadian payroll in Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) version 5.6 and later.
Need Help? Contact Equation Technologies!