The webinar topic for this month is Sage Accpac ERP Alerts Server. The training session will be held on March 18th (Wednesday) at 1PM (PST) / 4PM(EST).
For more information, call us today (866) 436-3530.
Sage Accpac System Manager (5.4 Service Pack or above) comes with Sage Accpac Alerts Server "Lite" along with 5 free alerts. The 5 free alerts are:
- New Customer Welcome
- GL Account Balance Exceeds Budgeted Amount
- Open Order Amount Exceeds "N" Amount
- Past Due Receivables Over "N" Amount
- AP Checks over "N" Amount
The Sage Accpac Alerts full version includes 20 additional alerts plus the ability to customize or create additional alerts.
Examples of how Alerts work:
- Upon discovery of a low inventory situation, Alerts will automatically notify the purchasing manager to place a new order for the specified item(s).
- Upon discovery of a low inventory situation, The Alerts Server will automatically generate a purchase order from the accounting system for the specified item(s), route the purchase order to the correct supplier(s), notify any customers affected by the low inventory situation, schedule a callback in the CRM system for the corresponding sales rep(s), and notify management that all of these actions have been taken.