Strategies for Sales Tax Compliance in 2010
Developing strategies for managing your sales and use tax will be critical in 2010. The sales tax compliance process is difficult to manage manually and businesses must be aware of the actions that lead to sales and use tax audits as state and local governments are increasing their audit numbers each year. A few actions that can lead to sales and use tax audits include:
1. No reporting or under reporting of sales and use tax
2. Late reporting or filing of sales and use tax returns
3. Reporting a large volume of exempt sales
4. Having nexus obligations within a jurisdiction but not registering with that jurisdiction
5. Follow up from a previous sales tax audit
In just 30 minutes, you can learn how to protect your business from audits and save time and money on tax administration.
Webinar DetailsJoin this live webcast and learn to accurately manage sales and use tax compliance.
Wednesday, Jan 27, 2010
9:00am - 9:30am PST