Tax Table Updates for Sage 300 ERP U.S. payroll customers for June 30, 2013 is now available for download.
Before you Install
Before installing the tax update:
- Back up your data.
- Make sure all users have exited the program and there are no Sage 300 ERP instances running.
- Note that activation codes are no longer required. Please update your installation procedure accordingly.
- If you are on Payroll 6.0 A, the Payroll Product Update 3 is required.
Federal Legislative Updates
There are no Federal legislative updates in Sage ERP Accpac U.S. Payroll for the Q2 2013 period.
Update the Local Tax Repository and Rates
This section only applies of local tax codes are used. After the Tax Update has been installed and activated, click the Install Repository button in the Local and Other Custom Taxes function to update all local rates.
- Once the repository update is finished, click the Finder button and select each of your local tax codes individually.
- For each local tax code, click the Update button to update the company level tax rates with the information from the repository.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If any of your local tax codes use the calculation method Percentage of Base, you must update each employee assigned that tax code. This ensures the rate at the employee level is correct.
State and Local Legislative Updates
This section lists the state and local updates available with this release. If a state or locality is not listed in this section, there are currently no tax updates or product modifications for that state or locality.
- New Hampshire
You can obtain documentation regarding the specific State and Local tax updates details from any of the following areas:
- After you install the Tax Update program, open the Sage ERP Accpac desktop, select the Help menu, then Documentation.
- Or, after you install the Tax Update program, open the Microsoft Start menu, then select All Programs > Sage Accpac > Documentation.
Files pertaining to the US Payroll Tax Update will have filenames that start with “UT” and the Canadian Payroll start with "CT".
Quarterly Wage on Disk(ette)
If you use Sage ERP Accpac U.S. Payroll v 5.6, 6.0 and 6.1, you can use your program to produce the following:
- State Unemployment Tax (SUTA) quarterly wage reports on diskette or hard disk.
- State Income Tax (SIT) quarterly wage reports on diskette or hard disk (for California, Maine, and New York only).
Sage ERP Accpac U.S. Payroll produces the data on diskette or hard disk in the following formats:
For all other states not listed, Sage ERP Accpac U.S. Payroll produces a report in the general ICESA format. Click here to download the Notes and Instructions for Quarterly Wage on Disk(ette).
In order to download the update, customers must have a current Payroll Update Plan (PUP) or be a Priority Software Support (PSS) subscriber as of the tax table effective date. Please contact Equation Support if you require assistance to install the US Payroll Tax Update.