EEO-1 Component 2/Pay-Data Reporting has been open since July 15, 2019, and is due on September 30, 2019.
Do I have to file?
(1) A private employer subject to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 with 100 or more employees? This excludes state and local governments, public primary and secondary school systems, institutions of higher education, American Indian or Alaska Native tribes and tax-exempt private membership clubs other than labor organization.
(2) Subject to Title VII, but have fewer than 100 employees because the company is owned or affiliated with another company, have centralized ownership, control, or management so that the business group legally constitutes a single enterprise, and the entire enterprise employs a total of 100 or more employees.
All federal contractors who
(1) are not exempt as provided for by 41 CFR 60-1.5;
(2) have 100+ employees;
(3) are prime contractors or first-tier subcontractors; and
(4) have a contract, subcontract, or purchase order amounting to $50,000 or more; or serve as depositories of government funds; or are financial institutions issuing and paying agents for U.S. Savings Bonds and or savings notes.
Establishments located in the District of Columbia and the 50 states are required to submit Standard Form 100.
No reports should be filed for establishments located in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or other American Protectorates.
This information plus more can be on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission website here.
Does Sage300 US Payroll have this report?
On September 16, 2019, Sage released US Payroll Tax Update 7.3G (2019-Q3) which includes the new Aatrix Federal Tax Filing report EEO-01 Component 2 Form.
Does Sage’s report require additional setup?
US Payroll Tax Update 7.3G (2019-Q3) includes Employees screen\table field updates for Job Category in the Class/Schd tab and Ethnicity in the Other tab that must be updated for the Aatrix EEO-1 Component 2 Form.