The new Microsoft operating system Windows 10 was launched in July of 2015. Depending upon your type of deployment, it may be time to consider upgrading to Windows 10 in your Sage 300 environment.
Announcing Windows 10 support for on premise Sage 300 v2014 & v2016
There are a few exceptions and we've listed them below:
- Above relates to Windows 10 client (server not released by MS until 2016)
- IE 11 included in Windows 10 is fully supported (in Compatibility Mode)
- Sage 300 does not support Windows Edge from Windows 10 and does not support Active X plugins
- Sage 300 Online RDS does not support Windows Edge and it does not support Active X
- Sage CRM Integration does not support Windows Edge as it does not support Active X