Accounts Payable Automation for Sage 300Cloud
In many accounting departments, the accounts payable (AP) team has to manage some of the most repetitive, manual work and is rarely seen as a strategic center within the business. But that all changes with the introduction of Sage AP Automation.
What is Sage AP Automation?
Sage AP Automation is designed to simplify and remove manual tasks from your entire accounts payable process, from purchase to payment. Invoices enter Sage 300cloud with guaranteed accuracy and are stored securely in the cloud, saving time and removing the complexity from manual data entry. Primary benefits of Sage AP Automation include:
- Improved visibility into invoices and AP documents
- Eliminate manual data entry for efficiency and higher levels of accuracy
- Configure and automate approval routing
- Improve cash management and mitigate payment related fraud
Sage AP Automation?
There are a variety of reasons that automating your accounts payable process could be highly beneficial to your business. Here are some common questions to ask yourself:
- Does your current process require a lot of touch points, moving parts, and paper filing?
- Is your invoice approval process manual and inefficient?
- Do you spend a lot of time manually entering AP data?
- Do you have remote employees and/or multiple locations that need access to AP invoices?
On average, a single invoice can cost businesses up to $16 to process manually when you consider the price of labor, materials, printing, and postage. But automating the accounts payable (AP) workflow can drastically reduce that cost to just $3 on average. With Sage AP Automation, the more invoices you process, the more your per-invoice (and overall) costs decrease.
What’s more, manual AP processes can take approximately 11.4 days to complete as you enter data, code invoices, chase down approvals through emails and phone calls, and cut printed checks. AP automation can reduce that processing time down to just 3.6 days.
Now Available for Sage 300cloud
Sage AP Automation is now available for customers on a Sage 300cloud subscription. Be sure to get in touch if you’d like to learn more about Sage AP Automation pricing, capabilities, or benefits.Contact us if you’d like more information for this feature.