Sage Intacct SIG Fixed Assets New Release 7.2
Sage has just released a new update to Sage Intacct SIG Fixed Assets. The new release, version 7.2, includes a number of bug fixes.
The bug fixes include:
- The Fixed Assets (FA) application now interoperates correctly with the native VAT solution for assets created from the credit card (CC) transactions. The application incorrectly created two assets from a credit card line item – one for the line item’s amount and another for its tax amount. This issue is now fixed. FA users will now be able to include/exclude, as needed, reclaimable tax amount from the asset acquisition cost for assets created from CC transactions within an entity in a VAT jurisdiction.
- The application displayed the ‘Is CIP’ field in addition to ‘Is Asset’ on the AP Bill line item, even though the GL account was related to an Asset. This issue is now fixed.
- The title of the Change Asset Attributes and Disposal pages was truncated in action UI. This issue is now fixed.
- The Excel sheet generated from the Roll Forward report could not be opened from the browser. Additionally, the static columns in the report occupied majority of the screen. Both the issues are now fixed.
While the Systems Integration Group does not consider Fixed Assets V7.2 to be a mandatory upgrade, customers are encouraged to upgrade to take advantage of the latest application features, improvements, and bug fixes. Customers who wish to upgrade will need to file a support case with Sage Intacct.
If you have any questions on Sage Intacct Fixed Assets or would like to know if you should request this update, please feel free to contact Equation Technologies.
Below is a summary of the features provided in the previous release which was an automatic server-side upgrade. This means that no user action was required and the updates were automatically applied for all Fixed Assets customers.
V7.1 – Hotfix release
Automatic server-side upgrade – no user action was required
- FA Roll Forward Report (RFR)
- The application parsed the dates incorrectly when the RFR was requested for Sage Intacct companies that had a different company and user set-up timezone. The report was generated one day before the date range provided by the user. This issue is now fixed.
- The summary version of the RFR displayed the subtotals (the last row of the report) incorrectly. This issue is now fixed.
- The Company Name in the RFR was displayed as ‘Sage Intacct’ instead of the customer’s company name. This issue is now fixed.
- Change Asset Attributes (CAA)
- Upon creation of an Asset Class via the CAA workflow, the application swapped the Accumulated Depreciation GL Account with the Depreciation Expense GL Account. This issue is now fixed.
- Split Asset
- The application did not display the Physical Location of the Asset on the Split Asset workflow. This issue is now fixed.
- FA Roll Forward Report (RFR): The application provides the report with frozen/static column headers for better readability.