Equation Technologies is looking for a Consultant with functional CRM (Customer Relationship Management) business process, application design, and implementation experience. Applicant must have CRM experience in architecting solutions and/or defining requirements in Sales Force Automation, Marketing, and Customer Service.
CRM solutions incorporate technologies beyond CRM. The candidate should have experience and/or familiarity with technologies such as business intelligence, CTI, mobile solutions and integrations. Broad technical skills in ASP, java script, .Net and related Sage products as well as solid architecture and design skills are required. The Consultant must possess the capability and desire to become an expert in Sage CRM and related technologies with an ability to facilitate requirements, and do configuration activities in CRM.
The role requires both functional/ technical knowledge and the ability to map CRM customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process is a must. The goal of the Consultant is to become a 'trusted advisor' to their customers. A successful candidate will also demonstrate expertise in mentoring other consultants and in driving thought leadership within a consulting practice. Equation seeks candidates that are highly resourceful, confident under pressure, and professionally imaginative to drive successful client solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience with implementation of and development on large Sage CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solutions such as Microsoft CRM, Siebel, Sales Logix, or Salesforce.com.
- Broad industry experience and competitive application knowledge are a plus.
- The ideal candidate will understand and be able to articulate the functional/technical infrastructure of Sage CRM (or competitor products) as well as have a working knowledge of Microsoft products such as SQL Server 2008/2012, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as ERP systems with an emphasis on CRM applications.
- Pre-Sales experience is a plus.
- The candidate may have involvement in assisting and leading a number of pre-sales activities; estimate creation/review, POC scoping and oversight and partnering with sales teams.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "CRM Consultant". We would like to hear about your career plans and know why you would excel in this position.