Sage 300 ERP 2014 Intelligence Reporting features a new Report Designer module, a fresh new look, updated reports, and more. Let’s take a closer look.
A New Interface & Faster Performance
Based on valuable customer feedback, Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Intelligence Reporting features a new user interface, ribbon style menu, informative icons, and descriptive labels for each function.
You’ll also notice that right-click menus in the Report Manager have been simplified including these updates:
- The Right-click options “Run Sample” and “Refresh” are now accessible through the Home tab.
- The Labels “Create and Link Template” and “Purge Instance History” have been replaced by “Save Excel Template” and “Clear Report History.”
But perhaps most important is the implementation of new In-Memory Technology that provides a faster, more responsive experience when running and designing reports.
More Control Over Financial Reports
With the new Report Designer, you now have two options for creating and designing financial reports depending on how comfortable you are with Excel.
For novice users of Excel, the easy-to-use Layout Generator provides a set of standard layouts that you can edit to suit your unique reporting needs to get up and running quickly.
For advanced users of Excel, the new Task Pane provides maximum control and flexibility over financial report layouts with direct and dynamic access to General Ledger data along with data lists, formulas, and reporting trees.
Other Notable Enhancements
- Four New Financial Report Templates - including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Financial Ratio Report, and General Ledger Forecasting Report.
- A new Profitability Dashboard with visual graphics to help you identify high volume products, top performing salespeople, and trend lines.
- Updated look & feel of Standard Reports - modernized for a cleaner look and better report flow.
- Updated Compatibility - Intelligence Reporting is now compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Excel 2007, 2010, and 2013.