Last year, Sage implemented a major brand overhaul. In an effort to consolidate dozens of product names and resources under the "Sage" brand, the names of many core accounting and ERP lines were changed. As a result, your Sage Accpac software is now officially called Sage 300 ERP and comes in three versions as follows ...
- Sage 300 Standard ERP = Formerly Sage ERP Accpac 100
- Sage 300 Advanced ERP = Formerly Sage ERP Accpac 200
- Sage 300 Premium ERP = Formerly Sage ERP Accpac 500
If you're running an older version of Accpac, here's a breakdown of how the new names map to your version:
- Sage 300 Standard ERP = Formerly ACCPAC Advantage Series Small Business
- Sage 300 Advanced ERP = Formerly ACCPAC Advantage Series Corporate Edition
- Sage 300 Premium ERP = Formerly ACCPAC Advantage Series Enterprise Edition
Each version of the newly-named Sage 300 ERP (Standard, Advanced, and Premium) is designed to match the needs and complexity of your business. The objective of this rebranding is part of an overall effort to more clearly indicate which Sage products are most appropriate to complement the Sage solutions you are using today and which may be available to support your business as it grows.
However, it's important to note that the name change will not affect your system or business in any way.
Bottom line: New name, same great product.
For more information about the Sage rebranding and how it's taking shape, take a look at this short video:
Contact the Sage 300 ERP (formerly "Sage Accpac") experts at Equation Technologies if you need Sage 300 support, training, or any other guidance.