Instant information about your customers and prospects using Social CRM
The Social CRM suite, which already integrates with key social media applications including LinkedIn and Twitter, is enhanced further with new social capabilities that allow Sage CRM teams to gain customer insights from Facebook, providing users with a complete picture of customer and prospect interactions, without leaving Sage CRM. Sales teams can now use this new found information to better understand the prospects they are pitching to, enabling them to customize the sales pitch to potential customers.
Benefits of Social CRM:
- Enables sales teams to better target prospects and prepare for sales calls
- Uncovers leads and networking opportunities quickly and easily
- Enables users to update and read Twitter timeline and feeds directly from within Sage CRM
- Extends conversations and collaboration with prospects and customers to social media channels
- Enables users to identify how online conversations are affecting their brand
- Drive productivity through better team collaboration
- Increase employee engagement through shared information
With Sage CRM 7.2 comes a simple Facebook integration designed to give businesses an insight into their contacts’ and companies’ exposure on Facebook, and to be able to search for and save these details from within the Sage CRM interface.