Payroll Tax Updates are an important part of year-end processing. Here are the steps to download and install your Sage 300 ERP tax updates.
To Download Tax Updates:
- Login to the Sage Customer Portal and visit Sage 300 ERP Downloads to access the latest updates.
- Choose Get the Update on the appropriate link.
- Click download in the upper right of the page, then click run to start the process.
To Install Tax Updates:
- Run the executable file that you just downloaded.
- Confirm or change the location that the files will be saved to (default is c:\AI_Temp), click next, and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Accept the license agreement and click next.
- Select or change the location where the files will be set up, select the features you wish to install, select or enter a new program folder, and click next.
- Verify components to be installed and file locations. If you need to make changes, click back. If details are correct, click next.
- Click finish to complete installation.
Note: This applies to both U.S. and Canadian pay
roll in Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) version 5.6 and later.
You must have a user name and password along with a current Business Care support plan to access and download tax updates from the Sage Customer Portal.