Are you maximizing the return on your biggest asset - your people? The latest version of Sage HRMS is now available, making it easier to engage and empower your people and positively effect your bottom line.
Sage HRMS 2015 is available NOW
- A new version of the report designer in SAP® Crystal Reports and secure enterprise-level reporting for all HR, payroll, and training data.
- The addition of a gross-up calculator that calculates the gross amount of money that the employer needs to pay in order for an employee to receive a predetermined net amount.
- Extended support for earnings, deduction, and tax general ledger segments and the ability to post with six identified segments.
- A new function called Employee Quick Find that gives users the ability to quickly and easily search for employees by ID, first, or last name.
- Additional reporting options for U.S. and Canadian customers using Sage HRMS Payroll.
- Defect corrections, security developments, and other enhancements to features and functionality in the core products and Sage Employee Self Service (Sage ESS).
- The introduction of Sage OrgPlus by Insperity, a new version of Sage HRMS OrgPlus, with even more functionality to ensure Sage HRMS grows with your business.
The "What's New in Sage HRMS 2015" feature sheet and on-demand webcast will provide a more detailed look at the benefits you will enjoy with Sage HRMS 2015.
If you'd like to know more about Sage HRMS please contact Equation Technologies today. Equation technologies is a certified Sage partner and an expert is Sage HRMS.