Financial accounting is the heart of your business. That’s why Sage ERP Accpac boasts an array of insightful reports, Excel-based analytics, and business intelligence tools so you can make confident business decisions.
Plus, Sage Accpac is loaded with core financial features to help you shorten your reporting cycle, make sound budgeting and planning decisions, accelerate cash collections, and get the books closed in no time flat. Here’s just a sample of what you’ll find in the accounting and financial management modules of Sage Accpac.
Features include: Flexible Reporting, Multi-entity support, Integration with payroll and other systems, Security and automation in Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Strong Budgeting, Consolidation and Inter-entity.
The foundation of your accounting software, the Sage Accpac General Ledger is totally configurable to meet the most complex accounting and reporting needs.
- Multi-Company – unlimited number of entities to maintain as separate companies. No additional charges per company, entity or database.
- Customizable chart of accounts with up to 10 segments and 45 alpha numeric characters
- Automated recurring journal entries for month end accruals
- Auto reversing journal entries
- Full set of budgeting and planning tools
- Supports multi-currency and intercompany transaction processing
- Multiple bank accounts supported
Sage Accpac Accounts Payable makes it easy to manage vendors, take advantage of discounts, set up automated recurring payments, and take advantage of technology like EFT to reduce keystrokes and improve efficiency.
- Full check reconciliation process
- 1099 processing and Contract payment reporting system (CPRS)
- Print checks in English, French, and Spanish
- ACH, Automated Signature and Positive Pay
- Create intercompany checks
- Go Paperless – scan invoices and attach to document for inquiries.
- Print to blank check stock – prevents errors when you have multiple companies that print checks to same printer.
Sage Accpac Accounts Receivable will help you get invoices out efficiently and convert sales into cash more quickly.
- Manage cash deposits
- Import cash deposits
- Auto generate payables in one entity based on AR invoice in another (Intercompany feature)
- Cash Flow Statement
Reporting and Analysis
Reporting and Analysis is where Sage Accpac really shines! After all, what good is all that data in your system is you can’t pull it out and organize the information into meaningful reports?
- Built-in Business Intelligence tools via Sage Accpac Intelligence
- On-screen inquiry and analysis with “drill-down” to underlying transaction detail
- Customizable dashboards that transform data into charts and graphs
- GASB, FASB, and IFRS compliant
- Shorter planning cycles
- Budget non-financial information
- Robust analysis features
- Financial modeling and projections
Import from Excel
- Ability to import Vendor invoices from Excel
- Ability to maintain journal entries in Excel and import automatically
- Ability to link and import payroll transactions for ADP, Paychex, Ceridian and others
- Integrate with practice management system to automate revenue and cash deposits
- Import online bank statements for automated reconciliation of bank accounts.