||Phone Support Service
|Network, Database or IIS Issues
- Troubleshoot error message(s) or problem(s) encountered when accessing Sage Accpac products over a network.
- Provide suggestions on network configurations.
- Procedural advice and suggestions regarding databases.
|Installation or Conversion
- Troubleshoot problems regarding installation and workstation setup for software produced or supported by Sage Software.
- Procedural advice regarding installation and conversion.
|Connectivity Issues for Hosted Products
- Troubleshoot network communication issues encountered when accessing hosted Sage Accpac products.
- Assist with resetting of passwords.
- Troubleshoot local printing problems.
- Information on network protocol, SQL network library and domain requirements for connecting Sage Software products to the SQL server.
|Customizations or Modifications
- Troubleshooting errors or problems to determine if the problem(s) is/are caused by core product or customizations/modifications.
- Basic advice relating to our data structures
|Citrix and Terminal Services
- Troubleshoot error(s) or problem(s) that occur within Sage Software products when deployed using Citrix or Windows Terminal Services.
- Basic overview of Citrix and Terminal Services as they relate to our products.
- Assistance in identifying the proper sequence of tasks needed to accomplish a larger process.
- Answers to how a particular feature operates in a given scenario.
- Assistance in the proper procedures needed to install or upgrade the product.
- General Sage Software module configuration questions.
- Troubleshooting errors or warning messages occurring within Sage Accpac products.
- Suggestions and troubleshooting information for issues such as reconciliation difficulties.
|Productivity Tools, Options and Add-On Products
- Troubleshooting problems regarding installation and workstation setup for products supported by Sage Software.
- Troubleshooting errors or problems that occur during Crystal Reports for Sage Software installation and when linking to Sage Software data.
- Troubleshooting errors or problems that occur within Sage Software products during data transfer or import.
- Assistance in locating table and field names to write reports.
- Troubleshooting errors or problems that occur within Sage Software products when linking to data contained within your Sage Software package using our ODBC driver.
- Basic procedural advice regarding ODBC and data sources as they relate to troubleshooting our products.