This position is an Accounting Software/ERP Consultant. The desired candidate is a dynamic person with experience in accounting, a passion for technology, is an enthusiastic troubleshooter, and is comfortable relating his or her knowledge to others. In this role you will assist Senior Consultants with business software implementations. This includes: software configuration, data migration, user training, report writing, development or enhancement of internal processes, software support, and business related accounting questions.
This position involves working with companies in many industries as an outside consultant. Travel is limited and primarily to Southern California.
- 3+ years of experience with Sage 300 or Sage Intacct (desired) or SAP, NetSuite, Acumatica, Dynamics (Nav, AX, GP) or Epicor
- An aptitude and curiosity for learning new software quickly
- Accounting Degree or background. CPA desired.
- 2+ years experience in an Accounting profession
- Knowledge report writing or reporting software applications
- Experience working with customers/clients or large internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Basic project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skill
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Accounting Software Implementation Consultant". We would like to hear about your career plans and know why you would excel in this position.